2. What is ultrasonic flowmeter?
3. Differentiate between ultrasonic flowmeter and radar type flow meter.
4. What is the use of temprature compensation?
5. What is modbus?
6. How signals can be taken through modbus?
7. How earthing can be checked?
8. How many ohms are required for proper earthing?
9. Explain signal isolator.
10. Which wiring connection is preferred in motor for industrial use?
11. What do you mean by trim?
12. How DP Transmitter can be calibrated for crude application in floating roof tank?
13. What is the principle of capacitance type level transmitter?
14. How process line mpm calculation is done?
15. Explain PLC Level and its type?
16. What is procedure on mmwc in to tph?
17. How an rtd work, and what volts/current goes to a RTD to measure the resistance?
18. What is consistency transmitter and describe its working?
19. How to calculate MMWC values into tonnes?
20. How can I make calculation to Install level transmitter (DP) for open tank and close tank?
21. What is difference between DO and DI?
22. What is loop1 and loop2 in MTS LT?
23. How to calibration a control valve?
24. What is dry leg calibration and where is it used?
25. How flow can be measured with dp?
26. Why MMWC unit is used?
27. How HART protocol can be connected with control valves?
28. What is the meaning of slope in PH transmeter?
29. What is Difference between PLC and CNC?
30. If we have 450 mm height boiler drum level, so what is span & zero value for a dpt transmitter?
If you have any doubts or need of any notes ask me by using the comment box....